Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wk3 Free Post: Publish/Leadership Project



Wk3 Free Post: Publish/Leadership Project
I have been asked a couple of time to present at the annual OAEA conference. I have had some ideas, but I never gave myself the time to gather enough information for a presentation that I felt was worthy. Truth is, there are so many brilliant presentations at these conferences that I never really had the confidence to believe that I had something new to share.
Now I would like to give it go. I have never seen a presentation that dealt with digital art in a way that my Action Research can offer. I plan to present on-line applications for digital creation, utilizing YouTube and Discovery Education video, Schoology for the benefits that it can offer to the visual arts, and SmartBoard programs that I have been introduced to through a class that I participated in this spring. My outline has been recorded but I would like to have all my words worked out before I even make the trip to Dayton, Ohio this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment