Saturday, May 28, 2011

WK4 Comment to Michael George


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZq-70w0uk&feature=player_embedded

Michael that was COOL! I will “totally” be sharing this video with my students for one of our Cyber Art Room Scavenger Hunts next year. I have been looking for an appropriate “music” video to add to my list without butts or boobs. LOL Its hard to find appropriate music videos that I think will reach most of my middle school students. I think they will like this. Bummer I have to wait until then, but their last day was yesterday. For this one, they will need to identify: Live Film, Contemporary Architecture, Cityscape, Realistic background and characters, Music creates mood, color and light creates mood, Fashion Design creates time, creativity, and Music matters! I’ll also ask them what they think the artistic message is in the video. How does it make them feel? Thank you so much for sharing!

Wk 4: FREE POST
Since this is the last week, I thought it was time to have a little bit of fun share a YouTube video. This video clearly demonstrates the Art of Possibility. You can clearly see the spark of creativity, the flame of passion, and some really amazing robo dancing and dub-stepping. The dub-stepping by the gentleman (at 1:16) is beyond amazing. I am not sure if dub-stepping is actually a the correct term, but that is what we call it here. Enjoy and kick the bass!
Posted by Michael George at 8:02 PM
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz

No comments:

Post a Comment